Đầu dò cảm ứng và dẫn suất
Conex® DIS-C conductivity measurement (conductive, inductive)
The Conex® DIS (Dosing Instrumentation Standard) models are simple, cost-efficient units for amplifying and control. Fitted with a powerful 16-bit microprocessor system and offering a choice of settings, they ensure high water quality while reducing the volumes of chemicals dosed, offering a combination of simplicity and efficiency.
The Conex® DIS-C measures conductivity in a range of applications from bottle-washing to harsh desalination applications. This is possible because the DIS-C is available with a choice of conductive or inductive cells.
- Conductivity measuring with conductive measuring cells in fresh water
- Conductivity measuring with inductive measuring cells for harsh environments. DIS-C models with inductive measuring cells are ideal for aggressive media because the measuring coils do not come into contact with the sample water.
- Display languages: German, English and French.
Drinking water treatment
monitoring of conductivity in water-works
Industrial process water treatment
- conductivity as indicator to protect against corrosion in the installation
- monitoring of conductivity in industrial process applications for production
- monitor desalination in cooling systems to protect the environment when draining
- can be used within harsh environments in metal plating processes or galvanic
Food and beverages industry
monitoring of conductivity in bottle washing machines in breweries
- monitoring of conductivity during the cleaning of process tanks in fruit juice production or brewery CIP (cleaning in place)