BỘ ĐIỀU KHIỂN PLC
Bộ điều khiển S7-200
The SIMATIC S7-200 is the micro PLC for open-loop control and closed-loop control tasks in machine and plant construction. It combines the greatest possible automation effect with the lowest costs.
SIMATIC S7-200 applications range from replacing relays and contactors to handling complex automation tasks in standalone mode, in networks and within distributed configurations.
To save costs, the S7-200 is increasingly being employed in areas that previously required special electronics.
- Baling presses
- Plaster and cement mixers
- Ventilation plants
- Centralized/flange lubricating systems
- Woodworking machinery
- Gate controls
- Hydraulic lifts
- Conveyor systems
- Food and beverage industry
- Modem applications (remote monitoring and maintenance)
- Electrical installations
The SIMATIC S7-200 family consists of the following modules:
- 5 basic devices with graded performances in different versions.
- 15 different digital and analog expansion modules.
- 2 communications processors for connection to PROFIBUS and AS Interface.
- Rugged, compact plastic housing.
- Easily accessible connection and control elements, protected by front flaps.
- CPU 224 and higher: Removable connection terminals, also for digital expansion modules.
SIMATIC S7-200 complies with the standards according to VDE, UL, CSA and FM (Class I, Category 2; Danger zone groups A, B, C and D, T4A). The quality management system used during production is certified according to ISO 9001.
The SIMATIC S7-200 provides various possibilities for communication:
Can be operated in PPI slave, MPI slave and in the freely-programmable interface mode.
Connection to AS-Interface:
As master via CP 242-2 communications processor.
Connection to PROFIBUS DP as slave:
Via PROFIBUS-EM 277.
PPI is the communication system integrated in every S7-200 CPU. Connections for programming, operation or monitoring can be established over a common two-wire cable. The CPUs can communicate simultaneously with several CPUs, TDs or OPs. Data transmission rates 9.6, 19.2 and 187.5 Kbit/s.
The following can be connected:
- Programming devices: Field PG, Power PG.
- PCs (AT-compatible), via PC/PPI cable.
- TD 200 Text Display, TP070 Touch Panel; SIMATIC Operator Panels.
Max. 31 S7-200 PLCs on a common data line to a PG, PC, TD 200 or OP. Direct data exchange between S7-200 PLCs (in each case as master) and NETR and NETW